Opportunity for Engineers
An exciting opportunity to work with Farm Urban and the University of Liverpool School of Engineering to support young people across Merseyside to learn about hydroponic vertical farming.
Find out more…
Come along to Farm Urban’s subterranean hydroponic farm to find out more about the project and sign up to the project:
Wednesday 27th October 2021
Baltic Triangle, Liverpool
What is the Future Food Challenge?
- An after-school programme for Liverpool school pupils aged 14
- Small teams develop a vertical farming business idea
- Engineers buddy up with a school – mentor the team to design and build a prototype aquaponic system
There are lots of ways you can get involved…
- Mentor a school team through the 12 week after-school project (Feb – Jun)
- ‘Ask an Engineer’ online Q&A sessions (Jan)
- Engineer ‘Speed Dating’ event at the project launch (Feb)
- Work with university engineering students
- Inspire the next generation of engineers to create a sustainable future!
To register, please follow the link above.
If you need more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org