Complete the survey and be in with a chance to win…
Exclusive tour of our hydroponic vertical farm in the Baltic Triangle.
A complimentary meal for 2 or bottomless champagne brunch worth £100 at The Dark Kitchen Presents.
Limited edition Patagonia Greens for Good t-shirt [Regenerative agriculture Organic Cotton]
Bruntwood is partnering with local social enterprise Farm Urban to bring healthy, locally grown greens to the people of Liverpool through their Greens for Good campaign.
The new Edible Wall at the Cotton Exchange uses the pioneering technology of hydroponic vertical farming to grow herbs and leafy greens on site.
We want to know what matters to you when it comes to health and sustainability and how you interact with the Edible Wall in your workspace.
We’re working with the University of Liverpool to get your feedback and see what impact the project has for you.
Terms and conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Farm Urban Ltd.
- You must complete BOTH the first survey and sign up to our mailing list by 17th September 2021 at 11:59PM. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the prize draw.
- To be in with a chance to win you MUST sign up to our mailing list and fill out the Survey form.
- The selected winners will receive more information regarding each individual prize after the selected closing date.
Eligibility to enter:
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win and carry out all survey information provided.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.